- Never dries out!
- Proudly made in the USA
- Does NOT contain borax - safe for children with sensitive skin!
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities.
In search of the perfect wave? Try an electromagnetic one. Just like the ocean’s tidal forces, electromagnetic forces are incredibly powerful and awe-inspiring.
Created to mimic the effect of a giant swell, Tidal Wave Thinking Putty® comes with a powerful magnet to help you create incredible effects. Charge the putty with the magnet and watch as the iridescent blue crest moves toward it in an invisible magnetic field. You’ll even see ripples on the surface just like the sea.
- Includes: 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz.) of Thinking Putty
- Color: Metallic Blue
- Features: Magnetic, Stretchable, Memory Effect, Soft Texture
- Accessories: 1"x1" ceramic magnet included with purchase
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 8+
- ⚠️Warning: Contains strong magnet. Swallowed magnetics can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
- Safety: Read more about how our magnetic putty is safe and different
About Crazy Aaron
For as long as I can remember, I always had a penchant for putty. While I enjoyed the one that immediately comes to most people’s minds, it was created for mass market in 1957 and left much to be desired. This was 1998. I figured with all the advances in science and engineering made in the last 30 years, there had to be ways to improve it. So began my quest...
I taught myself chemistry. I learned a bit about physics. And after a whole lot of experimenting, my first batch of Thinking Putty® was born! I quickly realized that this product was so unique and the creation process so sensitive, I was going to have to build my own factory to make it.
So that’s just what I did. And as my business grew, so did my desire to give back to my community. Today, we work with seven Philadelphia-area vocational centers to employ many exceptional individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities. That's in addition to our brand new headquarters in Norristown, PA where Thinking Putty is proudly made in the USA.
People often ask me how I come up with all my cool Thinking Putty creations. The truth is that I find ideas everywhere: nature, art, science, math, and even history. I aim to keep my eyes open and I often find what I didn’t even know I was looking for. Our world is such a fascinating place that this seems to happen pretty regularly.
Have fun learning about Thinking Putty. My hope is that it inspires you to bring your own ideas to life!