Shovel, sifter and ball all in one!
Sand, land, water, tub or ocean, the Cuppi knows how to inspire creativity and get kids designing, playing and having a blast. Use the shovel to scoop out sand and make tracks for rolling the ball or use the uniquely designed hole to write or make patterns with sand and water.
- Ideal travel game: compact, lightweight and versatile
- Ergonomic design for easy use, stacking and disassembly
- Open end toy: stimulates creativity
- Stack-and-click for easy storage: make sure to remove the sand before clicking back together
- Made of durable, recyclable plastic, BPA, latex and phthalate free
- Delivers lasting play value season after season
- Safe to use and super easy to clean
Size: 6.9 x 9.1 x 15.6 cm
Material: PP (shovels) + environmental PVC (ball)
(All Quut products are BPA, Phthalates, latex free and are recyclable)
Designed in Belgium, manufactured in China
All Quut toys meet our own stringent in-house standards and fulfill or exceed the European (EN71) and American (ASTM) safety requirements.
Quut (pronounced as “cute” in English) was started in Belgium in 2012 - after its founders, while on holiday, witnessed how beach toys broke easily and eventually all ended up as discarded plastic left behind on the beach!
At Quut, we think this is ridiculous. So our toys are different. They’re unbelievably fun, extremely versatile and very beautiful. And they last… season after season. Our toys have gone through an extensive design and innovation process of the highest standard. And they have been thoroughly tested on ergonomics and durability to comply with the highest safety standards around the world. The result is a range of products that will stand the test of time. Both esthetically and functionally. This has been recognized by multiple international design and toy awards.
In an nutshell: we make toys that stand the test of time, inspired by our childhood memories, designed with our children’s future in mind.