- Never dries out!
- Proudly made in the USA
- Does NOT contain borax - safe for children with sensitive skin!
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities.
Foxfire is the name of an eerie glow created by phosphorescent fungi in decaying wood. A natural wonder, foxfire is often associated with magical things like woodland fairies and the will o’ the wisp.
Foxfire Phantom Thinking Putty® is equally wondrous. This glimmering light green putty shines a bright blue with a green edge in the dark. Plus, you’ll reveal a supernatural glow when you draw on Foxfire with the included Glow Charger®.
- Includes: 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz.) of Thinking Putty
- Color: Green | Glows Blue
- Features: Ultraviolet, Glows, Sparkles, Soft Texture
- Accessories: Glow Charger included with purchase
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 8+
- ⚠️Warning: UV emitted from this product. Avoid direct eye or skin contact with light. DO NOT aim light at people or pets. DO NOT mix old and new batteries. DO NOT mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadium) batteries.
About Crazy Aaron
For as long as I can remember, I always had a penchant for putty. While I enjoyed the one that immediately comes to most people’s minds, it was created for mass market in 1957 and left much to be desired. This was 1998. I figured with all the advances in science and engineering made in the last 30 years, there had to be ways to improve it. So began my quest...
I taught myself chemistry. I learned a bit about physics. And after a whole lot of experimenting, my first batch of Thinking Putty® was born! I quickly realized that this product was so unique and the creation process so sensitive, I was going to have to build my own factory to make it.
So that’s just what I did. And as my business grew, so did my desire to give back to my community. Today, we work with seven Philadelphia-area vocational centers to employ many exceptional individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities. That's in addition to our brand new headquarters in Norristown, PA where Thinking Putty is proudly made in the USA.
People often ask me how I come up with all my cool Thinking Putty creations. The truth is that I find ideas everywhere: nature, art, science, math, and even history. I aim to keep my eyes open and I often find what I didn’t even know I was looking for. Our world is such a fascinating place that this seems to happen pretty regularly.
Have fun learning about Thinking Putty. My hope is that it inspires you to bring your own ideas to life!