There are a number of Waldorf schools and initiatives in Hong Kong:
- Island Waldorf School is a new non-profit, bilingual Waldorf primary school for ages 5 and up, commencing in September 2017.
- It was founded by parents of Highgate House School.
Forest House Waldorf SchoolCommercial Development, Floral Villas, 18 Tso Wo Road, Sai Kung, New Territories
- Forest House is the first Waldorf primary school in Hong Kong.
- It was founded by parents of Garden House Pre-School and started its first P1 class in September 2013 at a temporary site. The school is in the process of developing a permanent campus for classes one to six.
- Highgate House School was established in 1992 and became an approved centre for the practice of Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Education in 2001.
- Offers parent & baby (2-12 mths), parent & child (1-2 ½ yrs), nursery (2-3 yrs), kindergarten (3-6 yrs) classes.
Garden House Pre-school and Kindergarten7 Silverstrand Beach Road, Clearwater Bay, Sai Kung
- Garden House comprises over 10,000 sq ft of light and airy classrooms, a large covered play area with outdoor play equipment and a sandpit, and a 3,000 sq ft garden with pets, herbs and flowers.
- Offers parent & baby (6 – 12 mths), parent & child (1-3 yrs), kinderling (2-3 yrs), kindergarten (3-6 yrs) classes.
- Established in 2013, Star Hill aims to become a recognized Waldorf school, with an Anthroposophic approach and respect of local culture.
- Offers parent & child (below 3 yrs), toddler playgroup (3 – 6 yrs), primary class (7 - 12 yrs).
- 本基金會為香港註冊的慈善團體以實踐華德褔教育為宗旨。 本會名譽主席為台灣慈心華德福學校創辦人張純淑女士；董事成員包括香港Highgate House School創辦人Julie & Man Lam, 及中大教育學院校友會監事會主席葉國洪博士。
- 提供幼嬰班（1 - 1.5歲）、幼童班（1.5 - 2歲）、學前班（2 - 4歲）、混齡班（3 - 6歲）、混齡藝術班（3 - 7歲）。
- Root Children is inspired and guided in its work by the pedagogical and spiritual insights of Waldorf Education in Hong Kong.