By Maricristin Sealey
This comprehensive, well illustrated book will give even the most nervous beginner the confidence to produce a unique, handcrafted toy from natural materials. Once you have mastered the basic baby dolls, you can progress to a more ambitious limbed or jointed doll.
- Ten designs including soft, baggy, pouch, angel, sack and limbed dolls
- Instructions for knitted, sewn and embroidered hairstyles
- Lots of patterns for dolls’ clothes and accessories
- Help with tools, techniques and materials
- Ideas for recycling clothing for dollmaking
- Where to get materials.
About the Author
Maricristin Sealey is a professional doll maker, who has many years' experience of teaching people how to make dolls. Her dolls draw on a rich variety of European traditions.
Publisher: Hawthorn Press
Size: 24x18.5 cm
Publication date: 2005/09 (2nd ed.)