Using fast growing bamboo and hair from white boars, these brushes make use of renewable natural resources and displace plastic utensils that take hundreds of years to degrade.
Waxier fruits and harder vegetables can sometimes hold on to more pesticides, so it's a good idea to give them a nice scrub with our natural produce brush! Anything clinging to the produce will be scrubbed away.
These brushes can also be used for cleaning dishes and bottles!
These utensils are 100% made by an old factory in Taiwan.
Size: Handle - 14.5 x 2 cm; bristles - 1.85 cm long
Care instructions: Wash with cold or warm water. May use with mild soap. Let air dry thoroughly after use.
- The natural boar's hair used to make the bristles may bear some smell
- Do not clean using very hot water to avoid damaging the bristles
- If you are not going to use it for a while, store it properly and away from the bugs that love eating natural hair!
- These brushes are handmade, so there may be small pieces of hair stuck among the bristles. Don't be alarmed when they fall out as you starting using it.
- As these brushes are made with natural material, so there may be some deviation in texture, color, smoothness.
About the maker, Quan Chang ("QC") Taiwan
The founders of QC Taiwan came to be aware of the plight of plastic straws while working for a green group. As a solution, they imported stainless steel that are high purity, premium quality, and corrosion-, heat-, and oxidation-resistant from Japan and have it processed by a factory that makes sophisticated medical devices, to make medical grade environmentally friendly recyclable straws. They have also designed straws of different size and shape to fit every occasion. All these efforts are expended to create a truly useful and high quality product that would contribute to a sustainable lifestyle.