Non-toxic Nawaro fabric crayons make it possible to create unique gifts by drawing onto clothing, banners and cotton bags. Nawaro natural fabric crayons are waterproof and retain their vivid colour wash after wash.
Suitable for use on natural textiles only. Not suitable on synthetic or wool fabrics.
- Wash the material with mild detergent prior to starting your art work. Let dry
- Place a piece of cardboard under the fabric to be painted. Soft, ribbed fabric (e.g. t-shirts) will need to be stretched slightly
- Use a medium pressure while drawing with the crayons, so that wax of the fabric crayons is absorbed into the fabric
- Once finished, turn the fabric face down on a piece of paper towels and iron the backside of you artwork (with no steam, low to medium setting) till no colour stays on the paper
- You can wash your finished masterpiece after 2 days at 40°C
15 colors per box. Diameter approx. 1 cm, length approx. 6.6 cm.
Made in GermanyIngredients
- Vegetable waxes, beeswax, vegetable stearines, non-toxic pigments.
- No paraffin wax
- Made from Natural and sustainable materials
Children under the age of 3 should be supervised by adults.
ökoNORM was founded in 1989 in Frankfurt/Main by Ellen Schahn and Albert Krohn, who were active in environmental protection, citizens' initiatives and socio-politically. Today ökoNORM is a small, innovative manufacturer that is committed to the people and the environment. Their products meet the highest environmental and quality requirements. nawaro stands for renewable resources in German (nachwachsende rohstoffe).