By Sibylle Von Olfers
Poppy is gazing out of the window at the snow when suddenly she sees that the snowflakes are really Snow Children, dancing and whirling in the garden. Soon, they whisk her away to the Snow Queen's wintry kingdom.
About the Author
Sibylle von Olfers' (1881-1916) blend of natural observation and use of simple design has led to comparisons with Kate Greenaway and Elsa Beskow.
Her other works:
- My First Root Children
- The Story of the Butterfly Children
- The Story of the Rabbit Children
- The Story of the Root Children
- The Story of the Snow Children (Mini Edition)
- The Story of the Wind Children
Publisher: Floris Books
Publication date: 2005/09