Rake and digger, 2 in 1
All your gardening and play tools rolled into one!
With this rake and digger, children can work beside mum and dad in the garden or give free rein to their creativity when at the beach or in the snow. With this multiple-piece, open-ended tool, endless learning, creativity and fun is guaranteed in the garden, at the beach, in the sandpit and in the snow! Not only can it be used as a rake or a spade, it can also be used as a funnel, a sieve and a water and sand writing tool, the possibilities are endless!
- Ideal travel game: compact, lightweight and versatile
- Ergonomic form for easy use, even for tiny hands
- Open end toy: stimulates creativity
- Perfect for the garden, the beach, the sandbox, play tables and snow
- Stack-and-click for easy storage: make sure to remove the sand before clicking back together
- Made of durable, recyclable plastic, BPA, latex and phthalate free
- Delivers lasting play value season after season
- Safe to use and super easy to clean
Size: 15.7 x 11.1 x 5.5 cm
(All Quut products are BPA, Phthalates, latex free and are recyclable)
Designed in Belgium, manufactured in China
All Quut toys meet our own stringent in-house standards and fulfill or exceed the European (EN71) and American (ASTM) safety requirements.
Quut (pronounced as “cute” in English) was started in Belgium in 2012 - after its founders, while on holiday, witnessed how beach toys broke easily and eventually all ended up as discarded plastic left behind on the beach!
At Quut, we think this is ridiculous. So our toys are different. They’re unbelievably fun, extremely versatile and very beautiful. And they last… season after season. Our toys have gone through an extensive design and innovation process of the highest standard. And they have been thoroughly tested on ergonomics and durability to comply with the highest safety standards around the world. The result is a range of products that will stand the test of time. Both esthetically and functionally. This has been recognized by multiple international design and toy awards.
In an nutshell: we make toys that stand the test of time, inspired by our childhood memories, designed with our children’s future in mind.